Over the last few years, everyone is facing a litany of cybersecurity dangers. These threats range from malware, mobile threats, third-party risk management, crypto-jacking, and more.
Whether you are a small business, an average person, or a giant organization, cybersecurity threats are real – for everyone!
Consider these numbers:
- In 2019, the average cost of a cybersecurity attack was $ 108K. Today, that figure is an astounding $ 1.4 billion.
- The healthcare system is increasingly targeted because of vulnerable medical records held on venerable IT legacy systems.
- Some of the most common cyberattacks US companies are experiencing are network intrusion and phishing.
- Attacks on individuals, small businesses, and bigger companies result in serious damages that include revenue loss and information loss.
For these reasons and more, the cybersecurity market is growing at a rapid pace to meet the demands of users.
When we started Cybolt, we knew that our company was uniquely positioned to provide copious cybersecurity solutions across the globe, but it was also important for us to put the industry at large under a microscope to find out if expanding made business sense.
What we didn’t realize was exactly how lucrative the cybersecurity industry was for a company like Cybolt until we did a deep dive into some market research.
The Consumer and Corporate Market For Cybersecurity
Identity theft is a serious concern. A recent Gallup survey identifies the biggest worries for Americans are identity theft, specifically having their financial and credit information stolen. Identity theft is an even greater concern amid news of stimulus-payment scams .
Further, people expect organizations to hold their data safe. Unfortunately, widespread data leaks are creating a massive catalog of Personal Identifiable Information (PII) on the dark web. Criminals are pulling together key data such as the birth date and security number to create convincing false claims.
In 2020, the FBI says the number of complaints due to network security breaches reported to its Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) has risen from 1,000 daily to almost 4,000. This is especially worrying considering over 77 percent of businesses do not have a cyber security incident response plan.
An increased individual and enterprise focus on cybersecurity presents a significant investment potential for those ready for growth in this space.
We expect the global cybersecurity market to grow from $173 billion in 2020 to $270 billion in 2026, representing a year-on-year growth rate of 7.2%. The business world will spend over $12.6 billion by 2023 on cloud security tools.
Market Drivers for Cybersecurity
The following provide insights into how cybersecurity is expected to evolve beyond 2021:
- Enterprises will spend the most on messaging security, network security, and next-generation identity and access management, according to a McKinsey & Company report.
- The intellectual property market is set to be the next big target for hackers. The rise in healthcare breaches in 2020 was powered up by patient records fetching as much as $1,000. A further interest in research going into a distributable COVID-19 vaccines is likely to encourage hackers into selling data at six figures amounts, according to this webinar.
- Ransomware will be more effective. Attack modes are now harder to parse and hacker teams are constantly changing tactics. Some are even going as far as setting up call centers where they follow up with victims should they attempt to restore data from backups without paying ransoms.
Cybersecurity is Needed Now and in the Future
As a high-growth niche of the tech industry, investing in a cybersecurity company like Cybolt provides you with multiple upsides in the next decade. Everyone from individuals to governments is looking for ways to improve their threat detection and prevention capabilities. This is true in physical and information security.
At Cybolt, we are the leading company in cybersecurity services in Mexico. The growing demand for our services has put us in this position.
Join The Industry Momentum as an Investor in Cybolt
As an investor, now is the perfect time to double down on cybersecurity.
Cybolt is planning international expansion. Your investments will go towards supporting our sales and marketing leads, R&D, and business and platform development.
We plan on external growth by bringing on key new acquisitions in the US, EU, and Israel.
Our crowdfunding campaign is suitable for:
- Traditional investors – These are high net worth angel investors, individuals, and representatives from Private Equity and other funds.
- Historical equity crowdfund investors – Investors who have experience investing in Equity CF firms in the past and are seeking deals on other platforms.
- Unaccredited investors and potential end-users – They are individual customers and small businesses that will benefit from your services.
If you have any questions about our investment opportunity, please check out our raise page or reach out to us directly!
Read Next: We’re Live on Republic! Here are the Top 5 Reasons You Should Invest in Cybolt